Report Illegal Activity

If you suspect that farm film is being sold without the recycling levy, please either contact your local authority or our Compliance Officer (email Tel. 01 4089966) for investigation.

Alternatively, you can anonymously fill in the attached form to report suspected illegal activity.


Report Suspected Illegal Supplier